Become a Track Lead!
As a Track Lead, you will gain valuable mentorship experience and teaching experience . If you would like to be a Track Lead, but don't see a track that matches your graduate program, please reach out to us! We are always looking to expand our tracks and provide additional research experiences for our students.
Our current tracks include : Neuroscience, Physician Scientist, and Immunology/ Microbiology
Track Lead Responsibilities:
- Run track specific seminars ( examples of previous seminars below)
Neuroscience Track: Cellular and Synaptic Neuroscience; Functional Neuroanatomy and Circuits; Methods in Neuroscience Research
Physician Scientist Track: Becoming a Physician Scientist; Ulstrasound Session; Pathology and Anatomy Session
Immunology and Microbiology Track: Intro to Immunology and Microbiology; Current Methodologies for Microbiology and Immunology
- Attend all track seminars
- Run weekly poster workshops : Each week we work with students to slowly build their posters
- Mentor and mentee check-ins Week 3 and Week 6
- Help organize campus wide poster symposium at the end of the summer
- Mediating student faculty conflicts (must be reported to CORE director)